6.06.2012

Just Do It

May was pretty much a crummy month for us - from a health standpoint as well as just a "blah" month. We made a vow that June would be GREAT!!! So far, so good.

We bought a treadmill a few weeks ago with the intention that it would be used daily. The problem is, the day it arrived, I was still fighting a sinus infection and a stomach bug and Lori was (and still is) in her routine of walking at night with one of our neighbors. Guess it doesn't help either that it took a few days to put it together as some of the holes didn't line up appropriately....but it finally got put together. It's pretty cool, too ...auto fan, wi-fi enabled, has iFit workouts, a 10" color screen....and so on....you know, I had to get a gadget with lots of gadgets right?



Anywhoooo.....after a few weeks of just looking at this nice piece of exercise equipment, I finally caved and decided to use it. And I'm glad I did. I liked it so much I used it two days in a row!!! I figured if I really want to do something about this belly, I need to just "Get Off My Butt and MOVE!!!!"

So, 2 days down and lots more to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment