7.07.2009

From the Mouths of Babes

Well, it’s been a few days since I last blogged so I guess I should keep the readers happy. I really don’t have much to talk about so…..how about I just post some of Preston’s famous quotes.

These are just some I remembered from recent “conversations”…as I remember or come across more, I’ll update:

• Mommy, I love you so much. Can I have some Cheerios?
• You’re not a boy; you’re Daddy.
• Ah! The fox is going to get me.
• You see that bear, Daddy? Over there. Yeah, he’s going to eat you.
• YAY! We’re at school.
• Blah, blah, black sheep.
• Little Miss Muffet, sat on her tuffet, eating her terds away.
• I’m not a silly boy, I’m Preston Bug.
• Preston: “Daddy, I don’t feel well. I need something to make me feel better,” Me: “How about a hug from Daddy?” Preston: “No. How about some Fruit Loops to make me happy.”
• We need to go to the bank so I can get my money and go get my blue truck.
• M.P. Diddy on the horse! (Said in the tone of “M.P. Diddy in the house!”)
• When you hear big raindrops you get tired, Daddy?
• But Mommy will bounce baby sister in the water and I have to go save her. (When saying we need to go for a boat ride.)
• Please stay with me one minute.
• You have to save me! (As I’m tucking him in he crawls to the top of the bed asking me to “save him” by pulling him by his legs back to one side of the bed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment