1.10.2012

10 Day Status Check

We're 10 days into 2012 and how many of your New Year's Resolutions have you broken? How many have you kept? I figure it's time to do my own self-check so here we go...

  1. Read one book per month (minimum) - not completed. I am currently reviewing a draft for a friend who is writing a book and continuing to read a book that another friend has already published - check it out <-- click the link!!
  2. Update blog once/month (minimum) - SMASHING this one!!!
  3. Daily bible reading - have only missed one day!
  4. Be down to 175lbs by Mar 31 - down to 192 (was at 195 on 1.1.12 so still going in the right direction)
  5. Start - AND FINISH - P90X - have not started yet - valid excuse as I've been sick...seriously
  6. Begin a daily devotion with my family - have not started this yet either :-(
  7. Have a date night at a minimum of once/month (with my wife of course) - no date night per se but see #12
  8. Write (and mail) one hand written letter to a friend once/month (minimum) - not yet
  9. Cut out soft drinks - completely - have only had 2-3 Mt. Dews while at Panera - other than that, I've been GOOD!!!
  10. Get - AND STAY - organized - definitely moving in the right direction here
  11. Do something nice and unexpected for someone once/month (minimum) - in progress 
  12. Go somewhere new / do something new once/month (minimum) - ORANGE BOWL BABY!!!!
Ok, so more than 50% accomplished. That's not too bad. 

If you're up for it and want to share a few of yours and how you're holding up, let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment